Our Promise. Our wines are delicious. If you don’t think so, we will take them back
To be eligible for a return, your product(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. If the seals are tampered with we cannot accept a return.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Email email@example.com with your proof of purchase with photos of products.
- Please provide a brief explanation in your email why you’re not satisfied with your purchase.
- Please include your address, personal contact number so we can arrange collection.
- For all online orders that need to be returned by a courier, shipping fees are covered by the customer
- We cannot accept returns for products purchased after 60 days from the date of purchase.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a 7 business days from the approval date.
If the items were a gift, we still require proof of purchase and the details outlined above.
Damaged, lost or missing items in an order?
If your order was damaged, lost in shipping or had missing items, please contact us by email so that we can help resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.